Meier, Bradicich & Moore, LLP has its origins in the law practice of Attorneys Joseph T. Linebaugh, Sr. and William Henry Crain, who formed a partnership in Victoria in 1908. Frank G. Guittard joined the practice in 1930 and Richard Henderson in 1946. After 1946, the firm evolved into Guittard & Henderson, with offices in the Victoria National Bank (later First Victoria) on De Leon Plaza in Victoria, Texas.
Our firm is now located in the historic L. A. Fritz Building, in downtown Victoria, TX.
Members of Meier, Bradicich & Moore have represented several generations of prominent South Texas farming and ranching families in matters pertaining to their real estate, oil and gas and banking interests. The firm has served as counsel to many local financial, business, religious and charitable institutions. Successor partnerships have practiced under the names Lewis & Kelly; Kelly, Stephenson & Marr; Kelly, Marr, Meier & Hartman; and Marr, Meier & Bradicich. The firm continues to engage in a general civil practice, including family law, probate, estate planning, mineral and natural resources, real estate, banking and commercial transactions.
Prosperity Bank, N.A., Victoria, Texas
First National Bank, Port Lavaca
Sisters of Incarnate Word and Blessed Sacrament of Victoria, Texas